All students taking the High School Placement Make-Up Test at Central Catholic High School must register by 3:00 p.m. the day before taking the test. Tests are being given every Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. until May 26. Additional tests are being given on the following dates: Saturday, May 9 and Saturday, June 6 at 9:00 a.m. Reserve your spot by filling out this form or by calling Jim Welling at 419-469-8739.
- The test begins promptly at 9:00 a.m. and will be completed by approximately 12:45 p.m.
- Please bring two #2 pencils, a calculator, and $20.00 cash for the test fee.
- Refreshments will be provided during the break.
- Any student coming from a Diocesan Catholic school who takes the test and lists CCHS as their first choice will receive the Mother Seton Scholarship worth $1,000 per year.
- Take the test at Central Catholic, score in the 90th percentile, and you’ll be eligible for a $1,000, $2,000 or $3,000 scholarship.