All students taking the test at Central Catholic High School should register for the test before Friday, December 5, 2014 at 3:00 pm. Reserve your spot by filling out this form or by calling the Admissions Office at 419-469-8738.
- The test begins promptly at 8:00 a.m. and will be completed by approximately 12:45 p.m.
- Please bring two #2 pencils, a calculator, and $20.00 cash for the test fee.
- Refreshments will be provided during the break.
- Any student coming from a Diocesan Catholic school who takes the test and lists CCHS as their first choice will receive the Mother Seton Scholarship worth $1,000 per year.
- Take the test at Central Catholic, score in the 90th percentile, and you’ll be eligible for a $1,000, $2,000 or $3,000 scholarship.
- Sign up here to attend our High School Placement Test Prep sessions that will be held on Sunday, November 9, 2014 and Sunday, November 30, 2014 5:00pm-6:30pm.