All students taking the High School Placement Test at Central Catholic High School must register by 3:00 p.m. the day before taking the test. The High School Placement Make-up Test will be given on Tuesday, December 29 at 9:00 a.m. (registration 8:30 a.m.). Reserve your spot by filling out the form below or by calling Jim Welling at 419-469-8739.
- The test begins promptly at 9:00 a.m. and will be completed by approximately 12:45 p.m.
- Please bring two #2 pencils, a calculator, and $20.00 cash for the test fee.
- Refreshments will be provided during the break.
- Any student coming from a Diocesan Catholic school who takes the test and lists CCHS as his or her first choice will receive the Mother Seton Scholarship worth $1,000 per year.
- Take the test at Central Catholic, score in the 90th percentile, and you’ll be eligible for a $1,000, $2,000 or $3,000 scholarship.