The mission of Central Catholic High School Alumni Relations is to foster a relationship between Central Catholic High School (CCHS) and its alumni, increase opportunities for lifelong engagement, and ensure that all alumni are welcomed and valued stakeholders in the CCHS community.
- To represent the CCHS vision of charity, courage, honesty, and sanctity.
- Recruit alumni to actively promote and participate in CCHS events and activities.
- To represent alumni interest within the CCHS community.
- To encourage the continuation of CCHS tradition and pride.
- To engage the entire CCHS community in the development of alumni relations.
Are you a graduate of Central Catholic? Do you have news to share, or fun information to submit for the Scarlet & Gray? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update your personal information by logging into our database and clicking on “My Profile.”
Scarlet & Gray
The Scarlet & Gray is Central Catholic High School’s alumni magazine. The purpose of the magazine is to keep alumni informed about their alma mater. If you are not currently receiving the alumni magazine, but would like to, please update your information in our online directory. Contact us at email@example.com with questions.
Below please find past issues of the Scarlet & Gray.
Scarlet & Gray Archives