The Annual Fund
Proceeds from the Annual Fund support Central Catholic’s tuition assistance programs. Gifts also benefit the students who perform maintenance, clerical, and other duties before and after school and during the summer to earn tuition money. Many employers offer matching gift programs that can increase your donations to the Annual Fund.
Other annual giving options include:
The Irish Fifty Elite is a giving society comprised of 50 supporters who help raise funds to assist with the current needs of the school. Each donor pledges $50,000 over a period of five years to raise $2.5 million.
Those who make a bequest to Central Catholic High School through a planned gift may choose to be recognized as a member of Central Catholic’s Irish Legacy Society. Irish Legacy Society members receive an invitation to the annual appreciation luncheon.
- Wills and living trusts
- Life insurance
- Annuities including Charitable Gift Annuities
- Retirement plans
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Life estate arrangements
- Endowed Scholarships
- Mother Seton Scholarship–awarded to students from Diocesan elementary schools.
- Glass Shamrock Society—The society brings together women interested in assisting young women through scholarships and/or mentoring. The goal of the Society is to offer two scholarships per year to students who meet the established criteria through a $250 annual donation by each member.
- 12th Man Club
- Jersey Club—The club has been instrumental in providing the funding for the football program needs such as Victory Camp, team meals, video and digital editing equipment, coaching clinics, helmets and shoulder pads, field equipment and much more.
- Above the Rim Club
Special Event Giving
The One Evening Dinner Auction—This annual signature event raises funds for student scholarships. Participate by joining the committee, donating to the auction, and attending or sponsoring the event.
A memorial gift consists of a one-time donation in honor of a deceased loved one. Simply requesting charitable contributions to Central Catholic High School through the obituary or the funeral home can create a lasting legacy and a loving tribute to that special person.