How to Become One
The following steps are required for an incoming freshman to be considered for admission into Central Catholic High School. If you are interested in transferring from another high school, visit the Transfer Student page or contact the Admissions Office at 419-469-8739.
- Learn about Central Catholic! View all important admissions dates on our Admissions Calendar.
- Complete a CCHS Admissions Application. The application includes:
- Take the High School Placement Test at Central Catholic and list Central Catholic as your first high school choice.
- The Central Catholic admissions staff will review applications and contact prospective students for interviews.
- Decision letters and financial award letters will be mailed in January 2018
- Attend Incoming Freshman Parent Orientation to receive information regarding the following areas:
- Registration process
- Class options
- Navigating your student’s career
Once you have been accepted:
- Complete the Central Catholic registration packet
- Complete your class schedule
- Complete the tuition agreement form
- Attend freshmen orientation