“Irish for a Day” is your chance to get an inside look at being a Central Catholic student! As an Irish for a Day you will be our guest and attend a regular school day with one of our students. You will witness the spirit that makes Central Catholic special and have a chance to meet our teachers and learn more about our diverse academic programs.
Here’s how to get the process started:
Complete the Irish for a Day form
- 7th and 8th graders who are interested in transferring may visit on Tuesdays or Thursdays during the school year.
- The Admissions Office will contact you via phone or email within a few business days to confirm your visit.
- Let us know if you would like to attend with a particular Central Catholic student, or we will match you with a student that shares similar interests.
- Visiting students will be provided with a lunch ticket for a free lunch in our cafeteria.
- We ask visitors to wear their current school uniform or dress clothes on the day that they shadow. Jeans, t-shirts, sweat pants, and tennis shoes are not permitted unless it is an out of dress code day.
We look forward to having you as our guest! Once you register, you will not receive a confirmation email, but we will contact you. If you need more information or haven’t been contacted, please call our Admissions Department at 419-255-2280.