The Central Catholic baseball team is proud to call Mercy Field home. Mercy Field is Northwest Ohio’s newest state-of-the-art baseball complex and is located at 525 South Holland-Sylvania Road in Toledo, OH.
Constructed in South Toledo and located directly across from the CYO Athletic Complex, Mercy Field represents the first unified effort between the four largest Catholic organizations in Northwestern Ohio: Diocese of Toledo, Mercy Healthcare Partners, Central Catholic High School, and Lourdes University.
- All turf field
- State of the art lighting for night games
- Player study room equipped with wifi
- Permanent bleacher seating (440 people)
- Indoor practice facility
- Double bullpen mounds
- Press box
- Umpire locker room
- Coaches office
- Concession stand
- Twelve person suite
- Sound system
- Observation area for scouting
- Electronic scoreboard
- TV booth
Gallagher Athletic Complex
The Gallagher Athletic Complex is home to a number of Central Catholic athletic teams, including soccer, football, lacrosse, cross country, and track. The facility was originally built and dedicated in 1998, and was most recently renovated in 2006 due to a generous gift from alumni Charles ’56 and Diane Gallagher ’58.
- Permanent seating for 6,500
- Press box
- Hospitality suite that accommodates 120
- 450-seat stadium club section with chair-back seats located at midfield
- Video scoreboard
- Media center
The Sullivan Center was officially opened with a Mass led by Bishop Hoffman in 1997. The center holds 3,000 people, making it the largest high school field house in Northwest Ohio.
- 3,000 seat capacity for convocation events
- 2,400 seat capacity for athletic events
- One main court and two recreational cross courts
- 600-foot interior jogging track
- Four concession areas
- Six locker rooms
- A meeting room with a seat capacity of more than 100
The front gym was originally used for basketball games up until the Sullivan Center was built. Now it is primarily used as an auditorium where events such as school Masses, pep assemblies, and sports practices take place.
The Back gym is another Central Catholic advantage. With a third gymnasium, it is easier to schedule basketball, volleyball, baseball, and softball practices.
This state-of-the-art facility, located near the Sullivan Center, is open to all sports teams, current students, faculty, and alumni.